1964 GEPD Edition

General discussion about nGlide.
SilentMRG

1964 GEPD Edition

Post by SilentMRG »

Hello everybody!

I'm new to the forum, so I apologize in advance if I'm not allowed to open the topic here.

Well, I was wandering around the internet and found this project: https://github.com/Graslu/1964GEPD/tree/latest

And a doubt came to me that could also be a suggestion: Does the project work with nGlide? Yes, the project is an emulator optimized to run GoldenEye 007/Perfect Dark games with Keyboard + Mouse, and yes, I saw some Glide DLLs among the files, but one of those DLLs requires OpenGL 4 and for potato PCs this is a problem.

On my potato PC the latest version of nGlide (2.10) works like a charm, so I would like to use the power of nGlide with this project to get the highest image accuracy with the least amount of graphical bugs or missing textures.

Ahh yes, there is another plugin but it sacrifices visuals. If nGlide is not supported by the emulator it would be a good idea to add support. I already gave this tip to the developer and I'm waiting for his response. And I thought that letting you guys know about this resource would be a good idea for the project and for all potato PC owners.

Anyway, that's all folks, and thanks so much for reading!
“You’re pretty good.”