FIFA Series from Euro 2000 until FIFA World Cup 2002 Crashing

Report bugs, errors, problems, etc.
joshi4486

FIFA Series from Euro 2000 until FIFA World Cup 2002 Crashing

Post by joshi4486 »

I have a dual boot System of both Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64bit and Windows 10 64bit, The majority of games of the 32bit era that have i installed are working like a charm with Nglide (Thank you so much btw). Its the EA Sports era of games from 2000 to 2002 that are pain to me!! All of the games install fine on both Windows 7 and 10, i always download the relevant patches and registry files from your website (Compatibility page with the list of games). Most of the games run fine initially, full screen mode etc. Once i restart my system and i go to run the games again they will either crash after the 3DFX logo shows or wont run at all. Sometimes if i double click the registry file within the game folder the game will then run but most of the time they just crash. I have installed both Windows 10 and Windows 7 again on fresh installs and i have the same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled Nglide again on several occasions and the games run properly now and again but do tend to crash.

Any Suggestions would be appreciated!

Many thanks Josh